Registration is free (CLOSED)
Why are you going to the FPGAworld conference? The major reason is that it’s good for you:
- to get what’s current in FPGA engineering industrial&academic research and products
- to build relationships with FPGA experts in the field
- to tell people what you’re doing or selling
- Registration for attendees is free and includes coffee and lunch.
- it is one intensive day!
Choose how you learn. Here are some of the types you can choose from:
- Keynote speeches and other presentations: keynote speeches and other presentations by recognized experts
- Sessions: concurrent sessions where experienced professionals present on a current topic
- Discussions: informal group discussions in the exhibition hall
- Exhibit hall: the place to watch demos, products etc
Please fill out the form below and press the registration button at the end.
I agree when I register for:
- FPGAworld’s own marketing purposes.
- FPGAworld does not sell collected data, but may share the data with our paying exhibitors or sponsors.
- FPGAworld deleate all data entered from this page that is older than 3 years
Please do not forget to choose which conference(s) you want to register for.