The submission is Closed
We hereby invite all to send in:
- Student/Hackers Project Papers: Completed research/project papers
- Abstract of Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals: Abstract for proposed research should include the objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes, in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of related areas.
- Case Studies: Case studies
The submission could already be published or presented on other places. All presenters have guaranteed seats in both places.
Submit the information below.
If we have to many proposals (1 of June) the Academic program Committee decides which will be accepted for a presentation at the conference.
When and if your abstract has been accepted you have the possibility to send in a full paper, Power Point and/or report to be included in the web based documentation. Please also review the FPGAworld program for your title etc.
– Size A0 and portrait orientation (Width=841mm, Height=1189mm)
– For more detailed formatting hints, see for instance:
It is not allowed with product and marketing information (only on product presentations).
- Close for submission: June 1, 2019
- After June 1, if empty slot are available the submission will be open and the reviewing will be on demand. There may be places available due to cancellations.
- Notification of first acceptance: June 7, 2019
Submissions will be reviewed by the program committee.