The submission is Closed
We hereby invite all to send in:
- Student/Hackers Project Papers: Completed research/project papers
- Abstract of Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals: Abstract for proposed research should include the objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes, in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of related areas.
- Case Studies: Case studies
The submission could already be published or presented on other places. All presenters have guaranteed seats in both places.
Submit the information below.
Contact Academic Student Program Chair (http://www.fpgaworld.com/contact/) if you have questions.
The Academic program Committee decides which abstract that will be accepted for a presentation at the conference. No marketing or product presentation will be accepeted.
When and if your submission has been accepted you must submit a pdf of your poster, as well as 2-3 slides for your 5 minute presentation. Please also review the FPGAworld program for your title etc.
– Size A0 and portrait orientation (Width=841mm, Height=1189mm)
– For more detailed formatting hints, see for instance:
It is not allowed with product and marketing information (only on product presentations).
- Paper submission deadline: 15th June
- Notification of acceptance: 1st August
- Final version: 15th September
Submissions will be reviewed by the program committee.